Good sleep is incredibly important.
It helps you feel good and makes your body and brain function properly.
Some people have no problem falling asleep. However, many others have severe difficulty falling and staying asleep through the night.
Poor sleep can have negative effects on many parts of your body and brain, including learning, memory, mood, emotions and various biological functions.
20+1 Simple Tips That Help You Fall Asleep Quickly
- Lower the Room Temperature.
- Use the "4-7-8" Breathing Method.
- Get on a Schedule.
- Experience Both Daylight and Darkness.
- Practice Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness.
- Do Not Look at Your Clock.
- Avoid Naps During the Day.
- Watch What and When You Eat.
- Listen to Relaxing Music
- Exercise During The Day
- Get Comfortable
- Turn Off All Electronics
- Try Aromatherapy
- Practice Journaling
- Limit Caffeine and Drink a Soothing Beverage
- Adjust Your Sleep Position
- Read Something
- Focus on Trying to Stay Awake
- Visualize Things That Make You Happy
- Try Sleep-Enhancing Supplements
All these simple tips are very important in getting a good night's sleep, but wait! Haven't we forgotten something rather important?
Often our sleeping chamber, our bed sanctuary is not helping our cause! Most of the mattresses we are using today have been manufactured decades ago! Usually little to no thought has gone through purchasing it.
We are too often forced to make key purchases without sufficient information, or even worse sometimes forced into buying without any recourse. That has been true to some degree specially in the mattress industry. Where the often term used in jest amongst the sales people had been "tail light" warranty
Would it not make sense to try out a mattress for a while before deciding to buy it?! Here is the final step in the right direction;