New Cool-Mist Ultrasonic technology improves the air quality in your Car, Home or Office
Before you spray Febreze or plug in a Glade Plug-In, light a scented candle, or use some so-called air freshening wick, mist, aerosol, or other car or room deodorizer, think twice! You'll be shocked to learn their ingredients and the harmful effects they can cause.Experts warn that these can increase the risk of asthma in children. Another common ingredient is naphthalene, which has been shown to cause tissue damage and cancer in the lungs of rats and mice in laboratory studies. 1,4-Dichlorobenzene is a chemical which can be found in the blood of 96% of Americans. It has been linked to lung damage, is a known carcinogen, and it is an E.P.A. registered pesticide. Studies found it to increase rates of asthma. It can be found in the majority of air fresheners, toilet deodorizers, and mothballs.
Aromatherapy, on the other hand, brings a soothing and relaxing bit of contentment to your life. The therapeutic benefits are the most valuable for users. You will be eliminating stress and feel refreshed at the same time using special blends of aromatic essential oils. Both the humidifier and diffuser combination work to achieve these results.
Here is a list of 7 Benefits of Using Aroma Diffusers:
1. Purifies the air. Aroma diffusers help purify the air. Furthermore, essential oils that are added to a diffuser increase the purifying effect because they can help kill bacteria and fungus that are present in the air. Research has shown that oregano, cinnamon bark, thyme and clove bud are the strongest and most effective antibiotic oils. For example, some diffuser essential oils blends are designed to disinfect the air, kill germs and also stimulate the immune system.
2. Reduces dust in the air. Aroma diffusers have an ionizing effect. The air quality is improved because more negative ions are released into the air. These ions attach themselves to the positive ions, which causes dust to fall on the ground (so that it no longer pollutes the air). At the seashore and high in the mountains, lots of negative ions are naturally present.
3. Spreads scent quickly throughout a room. A special, built-in ultrasonic device divides the essential oil into million of micro particles, creating a very fine water vapour that quickly spreads through a room. It will only take a few minutes until your entire room, be it at home or at the office, is scented with a delightful aroma!
4. Humidifies the air. Aroma diffusers atomize the water and the essential oil so that the air is immediately humidified. This is ideal, since dry air (<30% humidity) is linked to several respiratory tract issues, as well as irritated mucous membranes and dry skin. A healthy humidity level ranges between 40% and 60%.
5. Smells good! Since scent has a large impact on how we feel, it is essential that the environment we live in smells pleasant. By diffusing essential oils, odours can be eliminated and a nourishing atmosphere can be created.
6. Maintains the oils’ quality & effectiveness. The ultrasonic device creates a cold water vapour so that the oils are not heated. For example, by heating the oils in an aroma lamp, the therapeutic effect is strongly reduced. On top of that, it is a waste of the precious oils that have been carefully and lovingly extracted from Mother Nature’s flowers and trees. To illustrate, think of jasmine flowers that are hand picked at night to preserve their natural, optimal scent. An aroma diffuser ensures that the quality and effectiveness of the essential oils remains optimal.
7. Distributes the entire scent. If an aroma lamp is used, less volatile molecules will stay behind in the dish of the aroma lamp. Only the lighter molecules are spread through the air and able to be effective. Therefore, the same oil can smell differently in an aroma lamp because an aroma diffuser spreads the entire fragrance.
And, of course, with an aroma diffuser you will also benefit from the positive effects that essential oils can have on your overall physical and/or emotional well-being. They are designed for vaporizing a fine mist using the essential oils with a cold effect to aromatize the room area .In short, an aroma diffuser is an investment that can quickly ‘pay for itself’ as it provides you with many benefits.
For Home, Car or Office
If you suffer from poor air quality in your house or in your car, the cool-mist diffuser can purify the air and add healthy anions to the air. You could easily add a few drops of your favorite essential oils and use it as aromatherapy spa! These diffusers are essential! for any room for any space even your car! the air quality vastly improves when you use a diffuser.
- Ultrasonic vapor diffusing keeps the original effects of essential oil instead of heating or burning them which may destroy their original molecular structure
- Ultrasonic transducer vibrating at an extremely high frequency making the molecules of water and essential oils so tiny that is easily absorbed by our body
- Ultrasonic water-oxygen diffusing produces abundant healthy "anions"
- Combines the effects of aroma therapy, aqua therapy and light therapy
- Combination aroma diffuser and humidifier
- Uses Ultrasonic Vibration
- Automatic shut off
- Essential oils sold separately
Top 15 Essential Oils Health Benefits
Each and every essential oil contains compounds with unique healing and therapeutic benefits. Here are some of the most popular essential oils and how to use them.
- Clove: Anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and antioxidant protection.
- Cypress: Improves circulation, reduces varicose veins, lifts confidence and can help heal broken bones.
- Eucalyptus: Improves respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies. Also invigorating and purifies the body.
- Frankincense: Builds immunity, reduces inflammation, heals age spots, supports brain and may help fight cancer..
- Ginger: Reduces inflammation, supports joints, improves digestion and relieves nausea.
- Grapefruit: Supports metabolism and cellulite reduction. Mix with coconut oil and rub on areas of cellulite or take a few drops internally with water.
- Lavender: Helps with relaxation, improves mood and heals burns and cuts.
- Lemon: Great to use in homemade cleaning products, improves lymph drainage and cleanses the body.
- Myrrh: Natural anti-septic and can prevent or reduce infections. Also, supports beautiful skin, reducing stretch marks and hormone balance.
- Oregano: Powerful anti-microbial properties, can kill fungus and help you kick a cold fast.
- Peppermint: Supports digestion, improves focus, boosts energy, fever reducer, headache and muscle pain relief.
- Rose: Incredible for reducing skin inflammation and great for creating glowing skin. Add a few drops to your facial moisturizer. Also, one of the most valued essential oils in the world at $1000+ for 15ml.
- Rosemary: Can naturally thicken hair so it is great to add to homemade shampoos. Also, it improves brain function and memory so it’s great to used when working, reading or studying.
- Tea tree oil (melaleuca): natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, reduces bad odors and can help stimulate the immune system.
- Sandalwood: Natural aphrodisiac that improves libido and can also improve energy.
Different oils can be blended together to enhance each energy or can be blended with a base oil to be used for massage, shower gels or body lotions.
For Additional Information Please Read